6 1 days
From July 31 to August 2, 2020 (the same period as China Joy), iLife2020 will be held in Shanghai New International Expo Center. With the theme of "viewing the world on screen and enjoying life in a smart way", this exhibition will hold Universal Display Expo, Future Life Expo and 2020 Universal Smart Display Leaders Summit. Among them, Future Life Expo will fully interpret the whole people-car-home business scene from the perspective of 10 fields of smart family, smart travel, intelligent office, intelligent education, intelligent security, intelligent hotel and real estate, intelligent industrial control medical treatment, intelligent exhibition, intelligent transportation and intelligent retail. The expo covers the area of over 26,000 square meters, so the number of the expected exhibitors and the visitors can respectively exceed 200 and 50,000.
- 05-22 Yunmi released 21Face interactive smart screen: 8K ultra high definition, support 5G
- 05-22 coming! Samsung plans to push home Micro LED TV in September
- 05-17 IoT smart community ecological platform Haina Cloud launches "experience cloud"
- 05-17 Chen Zhaoxiong, Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: The world is entering the era of digital fully connected intelligence
- 05-17 Hisense released the first game TV E75: 55 inches 4K / 120Hz, 3999 yuan
- 05-13 Under-screen camera? Huawei mobile phone new technology exposure
- 05-11 BOE's revenue reaches 100 billion yuan camp, IoT innovation business opens more room for growth
- 05-11 Apple is driving the development of Mini LED, and this equipment manufacturer is expected to benefit greatly!
- · SID China
- · China Audio Industry Association
- · 8K UHD Commitee of CVIA
- · China Video Industry Association (CVIA) OLED Branch
- · China Video Industry Association (CVIA) Laser TV Branch
- · China Optics and Opto-electronics Manufactures Association
- · Nanjing Display Industry Association (NDIA)
- · BDSA
- · Shanghai Science and Technology Museum
- · Suning
- · JD.COM